Trainings are held in four 5-day modules (120 CEU Hours for NARM Therapist / Practitioner Certificate). Additional 10 supervised sessions and 10 individual sessions with NARM certified therapists are necessary (not included in the training price).
Introductory workshops NARM ™
Introductory workshop - Online
11 & 12 June 2022
Early bird: 12 May 2022
Introductory workshop - Live
8 & 9 October 2022
Early bird: 25 August 2022
1 February 2020 - Open Presentation
8 - 10 November 2019 - Introductory workshop
11-15 November 2020 - 1st Module
24-28 March 2021 - 2nd Module
27-31 October 2021 - 3rd Module
23-27 March 2022 - 4th Module
Starting the 1st day at 9:30 am
Individual and supervising sessions may take place during training: Before the morning training session, during noon break or in the afternoon after the end of day's work (6 pm)
Michel Mokrus supported by a group of NARM certified assistants.
English with consecutive interpretation in Greek.
Training will be held in Amalia Hotel, 10 Amalias Avenue, Syntagma Square, Athens 105 57, Greece https://amaliahotelathens.gr
Not including the cost of participation in the Introductory Seminar as well as the cost of 10 supervising sessions and 10 individual sessions with certified NARM practitioners (70€ per session)
Down payment € 500 following approval of Application for Participation
Payment by installments
€ 545 payable two weeks before the starting date of each module
plus € 500 down payment
20 monthly installments each € 109 – first installment on 15/9/2020.
plus € 500 down payment.
1. Above does not include the Introductory Workshop cost as well as the cost of the mandatory personal or group sessions with certified NARM therapists which must be done in the course of the training (€ 70 per session)
2. In any case the training cost must have been paid in total 2 weeks before the last module.
Payments must by made through:
ΙΒΑΝ: GR10 0110 7150 0000 7150 0186 359
SWIFT BIC: ETHNGRAA
Beneficiary: Zoe Paradomenaki
NOTE: Please make sure that YOUR NAME and ‘NARM training’ appear in the bank transfer document.
Participants are requested to send the soonest possible* a brief CV, their contact details, and the bank transfer details (date, etc) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Due to limited availability first come – first served basis will be applied.
Due to Govid19 implications the cancellation policy has been modified as follows:
- For cancellations received in writing up to 1/10/2020, the total amount paid will be refunded.
- After this date 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- For participants who did not show up at the training, without prior notification, there will be no refund.
In case the training is cancelled by the organizer due to force majeure or other circumstances beyond the organizer's control the total amount paid is refunded.